Session 2 runs starts Sunday, July 14, at 1 p.m. and ends Friday, July 19, at 7 p.m. Registration for our first session closes July 1, 2019.
Girls in Grades 1-3 in Fall 2019
- It’s My First Time Mini Session- As a first-time camper, you’ll spend four days and three nights enjoying of the very best that resident camp has to offer. Sleep in the one of our cool lodges at camp, while you swim, play games, make crafts, explore the forest, learn to make a fire, cook outside, and sample so many other fun parts of camp life. Don’t forget to bring your best friend along with you!
- Letterboxing -Put y
- our problem solving skills to the test as you spend this adventurous w
- eek searching for clues and solving riddles to find the treasures hidden throughout camp. Girls will practice the art of letterboxing by learning the basics, making stamps, thinking of clues, and creating a camp letterbox. Challenge your camp friends to see who can find the camp letterbox first. All of the other great aspects of camp are also included in this great creative week.
Girls in Grades 4-6 in Fall 2019
- A Horse of Course – this two week course goes through session 3 to July 26. Lessons focus on balance, seat equitation, control at a walk & trot (canter for more advanced riders), skills, and horse management including basic barn chores, grooming, cleaning the stalls, and feeding. At the end of your two weeks have a Mini Horse Show for family and friends, and win prizes for showmanship and sportsmanship.
- Camp Like a G.I.R.L. – for two sessions through July 26 you can be an innovator and create delicious meals cooked over a campfire, then share with your fellow camp mates in the Seven Hills Outdoor Cook Off. Take the lead and guide your group through the trails of Seven Hills to find the perfect spot for your overnight camping experience. Be that risk taker who tries new things and explores all that camp has to offer.
- Be Happy, Relax, and Namaste – Come on, be happy, and join us for a week of camping and relaxation. Create your own Japa Mala bead strings used in ancient Japanese meditation, design thankful jars to share with others, learn, and practice the latest yoga poses, and with help from your yoga instructor, make a special Zen Garden. All of the necessary things for you to relax, have fun, and Namaste.
- Climb High at Sky High – Spend two weeks challenging yourself and mastering the elements of the Seven Hills Ropes Course, once your skills are mastered it’s off to Sky High Adventure Park in Ellicottville, NY, for more fun and adventure. All of this while still enjoying the splendors of camp life.
- Secret Agent Super Sleuths – Calling all future CIA and FBI agents to Camp Seven Hills! Turn your unit into your very own Secret Super Sleuth Headquarters as you create secret codes to communicate with your secret agent pals. Put your skills to the test as you crack the code to the Camp Seven Hills Break-Out, then take a trip to the Buffalo Escape Room, where you can challenge your sleuthing skills in real time!
Girls in Grades 7-12 in Fall 2019
- Crazy for Horses – this two-week equestrian program includes all levels of horseback riding. Lessons will focus on balance, seat equitation, control at a walk & trot (canter for more advanced riders), skills, and horse management including basic barn chores, grooming, cleaning of the stalls, and feeding. At the end of your two weeks have a Mini Horse Show for family and friends and win prizes for showmanship and sportsmanship.
- Scuba Diving Explorers – experience the underwater world through a mask, snorkel, and breathing device for two weeks. Professional scuba instructors from Dip N’ Dive will take you through every step necessary for you to obtain your Jr. Open Water Diver or your Open Water Diver scuba certification. Spend your week at camp training in our Seven Hills pool covering the first phase of your certification. Spend your second week completing the second phase – an open-water dive with overnight conducted at the Windmill Quarry, located in Fort Erie, Canada, along with overnight stay.Participants must meet the basic swim requirements and health requirements set by Dip N’ Dive. If they do not, they will be placed in an alternate program at camp. (Basic swim consists of 200-yard swim, treading water for 10 minutes, and floating for 10 minutes.)
- The Lazy Days of Summer – spend two weeks lazing the days away at Camp Seven Hills. Sleep in late into the morning if you so choose, lounge by the pool during the day, or just catch up on one of your favorite books. The decision is yours to make during these relaxing weeks at camp.
- My Camp Bucket List – Girls, this is your chance to pack in all of the epic things on your camp bucket list: Take a horseback ride; Go swimming; Have a movie night with popcorn, of course; Stay up late and play glow-in-the-dark games; Have a blazing campfire with s’mores, do a kitchen raid and sleep in late into the morning; Go to the Escape Room and go bowling; Pick fresh berries at a local farm and make your very own fruit pies or cobbler to share with your camp friends
- Cave Dwellers and Rafting Rascals – Back by popular demand, this program will provide you with the familiar adventures of caving/spelunking and whitewater rafting! Spend time out at Laurel Caverns Park in Farmington, PA, caving, rappelling and spelunking, then it is off to Ohiopyle State Park for adventurous whitewater rafting, hiking, exploring and camping. At the evening camp-outs, you will prepare dinners and share loads of laughs with friends under Pennsylvania’s beautiful starlit skies. Some of the Seven Hills favorites (swimming, songs, campfires, and fun) are also included in this fantastic trip program. Girls will receive a special Girl Scout patch for completing the caving portion of this trip.
- Roller Coaster Mania – Use your imagination! This week is dedicated to being creative! Using a variety of supplies such as K’nex Kits and natural materials, you can create your own mini dream roller coaster. You’ll get the real experience in life-sized fun when you take a trip to Darien Lake for a behind-the-scenes look at how roller coasters work. There will be plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the park and feel the rush of roller coaster mania.