Our penultimate week of camp begins Sunday, July 28 , and runs to Friday, August 2. Registration for our fourth session closes July 15, 2019. To view our other programs, check out our Resident Camp Guide on our website.
Girls in Grades 1-3 in Fall 2019
- Letterboxing: Put your problem solving skills to the test as you spend this adventurous week searching for clues and solving riddles to find the treasures hidden throughout camp. Girls will practice the art of letterboxing by learning the basics, making stamps, thinking of clues, and creating a camp letterbox. Challenge your camp friends to see who can find the camp letterbox first. All of the other great aspects of camp are also included in this great creative week. Girls will earn requirements towards the following Girl Scout badges – Daisy – Rosie’s Petal (Make the World a Better Place) and Brownie – Letterboxer
Girls in Grades 4-6 on Fall 2019
- Be Happy, Relax, and Namaste: Come on, be happy, and join us for a week of camping and relaxation. Create your own Japa Mala bead strings used in ancient Japanese meditation, design thankful jars to share with others, learn, and practice the latest yoga poses, and with help from your yoga instructor, make a special Zen Garden. All of the necessary things for you to relax, have fun, and Namaste.
- Climbing Masters: Challenge yourself and master the elements of the Seven Hills Ropes Course. Test your skills on elements such as Islands in the Sky, Two-Line, Catwalk, Dangle Duo, Burma Bridge or Zip-Line. You can do all of this while still enjoying the splendors of camp life. Girls will earn the Seven Hills ropes course patch along with the activity rider for each ropes course element that they participate on.
- Long Reins, Free Walk: This program is open to riders at ALL LEVELS – beginner to advanced. The emphasis will be on the basics of English riding and how to apply them to dressage. Lessons also include stable management, basic barn chores, grooming, cleaning the stalls, and feeding the horses. Lessons will be given based on ability and girls will perform a dressage presentation at the end of the camp week. Girls will also learn what a judge would be looking for in order to get the most points and what the different rules are in the sport. Campers will earn the horse patch with rider level(s). Girls participating in the two-week program will remain at camp the entire two weeks.
- Seven Hills Sorcery: The train to Camp Seven Hills’ magic school is leaving! Head to the platform, and get on board! Once at camp join your fellow wizards as you make oozing potions, create your own house wardrobe, and play an exciting broomstick sports match. Who will win the Camp Seven Hills Wizard Cup?
- Sneak-a-Peak Mini Session: Mini sessions run Sunday to Wednesday. This program is for those who enjoy all the fun of camp, but would like to spend only a few days to check it out. In this session you can swim, play games, make crafts, explore the forest, learn to make a fire, cook outside, and making new friends.
Girls in Grades 7-12 in Fall 2019
- Duct Tape Art: For girls with an artistic eye, this is the week and the place to create well, just about anything using duct tape. Use your imagination and creativity and make a purse or a wallet, or even jewelry. The possibilities are endless with just a little imagination and lots of duct tape! Cookouts, hiking, s’mores, laughter, swimming and so much more are also included.
- Riders Up!: This program is open to riders with skills at ALL LEVELS – beginner through advanced. The emphasis throughout the week will be on the rider’s position, how to control your horse, and learning about dressage. Stable management will also be taught including basic barn chores, grooming, cleaning the stalls, and feeding the horses. The girls will also learn what a judge would be looking for in order to get the most points and what the different rules are in the sport. Girls will receive lessons based on their riding ability and will perform a small horse presentation at the end of the camp week. Campers will earn the horse patch with rider level(s).
Girls in Grades 9-12 in Fall 2019
- Primitive Archer Girl: The program is only for girls ages 14 and up. Connect with trees and your inner archer. Starting from scratch, raw materials, and girl power, you’ll make your own wooden self-bow through traditional woodworking. You’ll be instructed on the wisdom and knowledge of traditional bow crafting, how to use basic hand tools, cordage twisting for bow strings, ancient fire-bending techniques to straighten arrows and fletching with real feathers. You will, of course, have the chance to test out your handiwork with target practice in the woods and on the fields to round out this amazing experience.