This week we’re reviewing our Session 3 programs, happening Sunday, July 22, to Friday, July 27. Registration for our third session closes July 9, 2018. For more programs, visit our Resident Camp Guide on our website.
Girls in Grades 1-3 in Fall 2018
- It’s My Second Time – this week focuses on all the fun of camp. Your girl will swim, cook outdoor, do arts and crafts, show off their drama skills.
- Silly Scientists – science gets silly during this week filled with wacky experiments. Girls will drop eggs, make slime, capture clouds in jars, eat homemade ice cream, and take home instructions to repeat the fun at home!
Girls in Grades 4-6 in Fall 2018
- A Horse of Course – this two week course goes through session 2 and 3 to July 27. Lessons focus on balance, seat equitation, control at a walk & trot (canter for more advanced riders), skills, and horse management including basic barn chores, grooming, cleaning the stalls, and feeding. At the end of your two weeks have a Mini Horse Show for family and friends, and win prizes for showmanship and sportsmanship.
- Camp Like a G.I.R.L. – for two sessions through July 27 you can be an innovator and create delicious meals cooked over a campfire, then share with your fellow camp mates in the Seven Hills Outdoor Cook Off. Take the lead and guide your group through the trails of Seven Hills to find the perfect spot for your overnight camping experience. Be that risk taker who tries new things and explores all that camp has to offer.
- Climbing Masters Two – another two session opportunity to challenge yourself and master the elements of the Seven Hills Ropes Course. On Saturday it’s off to Camp Piperwood to experience their adventurous ropes course. All of the great ropes course elements of Seven Hills and Piperwood are available for your group to choose.
- Be Happy, Relax, and Namaste – this week is dedicated to the art of yoga and relaxation. Girls will create Japa Mala bead strings used in ancient Japanese meditation, make barefoot yoga sandals, design thankful jars, and practice their yoga poses.
Girls in Grades 7-12 in Fall 2018
- Night Owls – if you’re a night owl, this week is for you. Campers will explore the Seven Hills trails by night, enjoy glow-in the dark games, raid the kitchen, and even take a trip to a local laser tag center. Don’t worry about being tired the next day – with this camp you’ll sleep late and start your camp activities in the afternoon
- Crazy for Horses – this two-week equestrian program includes all levels of horseback riding. Lessons will focus on balance, seat equitation, control at a walk & trot (canter for more advanced riders), skills, and horse management including basic barn chores, grooming, cleaning of the stalls, and feeding. At the end of your two weeks have a Mini Horse Show for family and friends and win prizes for showmanship and sportsmanship.
- Scuba Diving Explorers – experience the underwater world through a mask, snorkel, and breathing device for two weeks. Professional scuba instructors from Dip N’ Dive will take you through every step necessary for you to obtain your Jr. Open Water Diver or your Open Water Diver scuba certification. Spend your week at camp training in our Seven Hills pool covering the first phase of your certification. Spend your second week completing the second phase – an open-water dive with overnight conducted at the Windmill Quarry, located in Fort Erie, Canada, along with overnight stay.Participants must meet the basic swim requirements and health requirements set by Dip N’ Dive. If they do not, they will be placed in an alternate program at camp. (Basic swim consists of 200-yard swim, treading water for 10 minutes, and floating for 10 minutes.)
- The Lazy Days of Summer – spend two weeks lazing the days away at Camp Seven Hills. Sleep in late into the morning if you so choose, lounge by the pool during the day, or just catch up on one of your favorite books. The decision is yours to make during these relaxing weeks at camp.