Today we’re discussing our LAST week of camp, happening Sunday, August 5, to Friday, August 10. Registration for our final session closes July 23, 2018. For more programs, visit our Resident Camp Guide on our website.
Girls in Grades 1-3 in Fall 2018
- It’s My First Time Mini Session – this shorter session runs Sunday to Wednesday so new camps can experience the best of resident camp for the first time. They’ll sleep in our lodges, go swimming, play games, enjoy arts and crafts. Don’t forget about cookouts!
- Pony Pals – this is an introductory program designed to introduce girls to our horse program at Seven Hills. They’ll tour the barn, meet the horses, and start learning the basics of riding and grooming.
Girls in Grades 4-6 in Fall 2018
- Camp Adventure G.I.R.L. – spend your week learning exactly what it takes to be a Camp Adventure Girl. You’ll learn how to create your own shelter using rope and materials you find around you, build your own fire, cook outside, pitch a tent, and practice first-aid basics. You’ll even be taught how to create a solar still to obtain potable water.
- Climbing Masters – master all the elements of the Seven Hills Ropes Course and challenge yourself all week long! You can earn patches by completing Island in the Sky, Two-Line, Catwalk, Dangle Duo, Burma Bridge, and the Zip-Line.
- Long Rein, Free Walk – a riding program designed for girls at all skill levels, this session is dedicated to the basics of English riding, as well as stable management. At the end of the week, girls will perform a dressage test and learn what the judges look for in their presentations.
- Secret Agent Girl – turn your unit into your very own covert headquarters as you create secret codes to communicate with your secret agent pals. Practice your map, compass, and trail sign skills to leave clues for your fellow agents to follow on a secret mission. Plan a treasure hunt to complete your mission and save the day. At the end of the week, plan Friday’s all-camp activities for all of your fellow camp spies.
- Seven Hills Sisterhood – You and your friends make the choices that work for you. Select your favorite programs such as sports, nature, swimming, arts and crafts, and more.
Girls in Grades 7-12 in Fall 2018
- G.I.R.L. Tough – take being a G.I.R.L. to the next level! This program allows girls to create and plan overnight expeditions, build an outdoor obstacle course, and compete for the Tough Mudder Award in the first annual Seven Hills Mid Challenge.
- On Belay – master your balancing and maneuvering capabilities on the Seven Hills Ropes Course. Test your skills and conquer your fears as your try elements such as Islands in the Sky, Centipede, Burma Bridge, Two-Line, Catwalk, Dangle Duo, or Zip-Line.
- Riders Up – it doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a pro with this horse camp. Girls will learn the basics of a rider’s position and how to control their horse. They’ll work on dressage tests throughout the week while learning stable management skills, leading to a small horse presentation at the end of the week.